Radio-Canada — Montréal, Québec, Canada
Web Developer, and Team Lead (starting )
- Rewrote the company's primary back-end service, which feeds data to all its news, TV and radio web sites and mobile applications.
- Extended and developed new WCF and RESTful Web APIs.
- Optimized web sites and user tools to reduce load times.
- Built new CMS's to replace 5 to 15-year-old systems.
- Worked on a HTML5/Backbone.js application for Smart TVs.
Cactusoft — Laval, Québec, Canada
Software Developer, and co-owner ( – )
- Developed customized enterprise applications (in C#), including operations management and resource planning softwares.
- Lead the development and graphic design of Web applications.
- Clarified client requirements, business needs and project objectives, via feedback sessions and client meetings, in collaboration with all stakeholders.
- Produced technical specifications and business proposals.
HEC Montréal — Montréal, Québec, Canada
Took evening classes in management.
Polytechnique Montréal — Montréal, Québec, Canada
B.Eng. in Computer Engineering. Outstanding commendation award. GPA: 3.59/4
ENSTA ParisTech — Paris, France
Participated in an exchange program for a semester at one of the top Schools of Engineering in France.