Radio-Canada/CBC, Montréal, Québec, Canada
Web Developer, and Team Lead (starting ) – Back-End & User Tools ( – Present)
- Refactored the primary back-end services, which supply the major web sites and mobile applications of the enterprise, to greatly enhance performance and reduce server and database load.
- Extended and developed new WCF services and XML/JSON REST services.
- Rewrote several of the user tools used by journalists and content editors to improve performance and user experience.
- Built new CMS to replace 5 to 10 year-old systems.
Web Developer – Front-End Development ( – )
- Performed development, updates and maintenance for the corporation’s primary web site: www.radio-canada.ca
- Implemented optimizations to reduce server load and enhance web site performance.
- Migrated web sites from ASP.NET WebForms to ASP.NET MVC 3.